Orders & Shipping
ORDER, SHIPPING & PAYMENT
Your total payment = product price + shipping fee + tax*
- The Discount code only applies to the product price, not the total price
- The shipping fee is calculated based on the shipping destination.
- Tax is only required in some countries, the detailed explanation can be found in the question below. Therefore, shipping fee and tax will be added to the checkout page after you provide your shipping address.
It depends on your shipping address because Tax and Customs fees are regulated by destination countries.
- Regarding Tax: prices displayed on our website have not yet included taxes, but you will be informed of the exact tax rate during your checkout before you complete the order.
Currently, European shipping addresses may have VAT tax added in the receipt during checkout. It has been regulated that all sales transactions of goods or services that are not part of the other levels will be applied to the standard VAT tax of 20%.
- Regarding Customs fee: This fee is only applied in certain countries. We cannot include it when you check out as it is managed and charged by the Customs at entry into your country. Your country's Customs department will inform you if there is a charge.
Please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the incorrect item's name and number. The team will sort out any issues with incorrect items straightaway.
Please re-check your email, including your SPAM/JUNK box for any missing order notifications.
You have up to 24 hours to amend your order from the time your order is completed through email. Once the 24-hour period has passed, it's too late for you or our Customer Care team to amend your order. Please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible.